Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome!

Hello everybody, I have never blogged before but due to the irrationality and corruption within our cities political entities, I feel it is necessary to voice my opinion. Corruption is no longer something we can become complacent with, and as a city we must collectively move to change the way our city is politically. We must strive for a better system in which corruption and individual interests are not the main factors towards seeking a political office. This blog will not be a transparent watch dog group that seeks to "help and protect" our community while selling out behind closer doors and living in a completely different city and attempting to control my former city. I will not promise you change, because I alone cannot achieve it. The citizens of our city are the only ones that can seek change and efficiently reach it. I will post ways I feel we can make a difference but I will not seek to form this as a political group. This is a place to voice opinions, share ideas, and most importantly we must always strive to be respectful. Bashing of political candidates without merit or reasoning will not be tolerated, however I vow to respect your opinion and ask you to voice your reasoning, if any. Finally, this is a blog for Brownsville, it's citizens, and most importantly a blog to exploit... The truth.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Jim! You're blog is one of the main reasons I am also inspired to spread my opinion and open myself to the differing perspectives of others! Can't wait to see what people say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you stay true to your cause on this blog. Don't let people like Brownsville Cheezmeh give their .02 cents here because they will ask for $10.00 at the end of the day for the .02 cents of BS they put in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never become like Brownsville Cheezmeh, my goal is to spread knowledge on the issues. Never will I sell myself out in order to help myself and mislead the public!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be prepared to field alot of ignorant and questionable comments that try to discredit your honest intentions. This Blog is much needed in the gritty seedy underworld of fugly South Texas Politics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I understand that and am ready to receive them. Ultimately, my intentions are genuine and I will stand by decision to run this blog and tell the public what I know is going on within the city and county, and I will allow them to manifest their own opinions without attacking them and questioning them for their opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is your background? Where did you grow up, go to school, go to college, did you graduate, family, etc. Will you allow idiotic , vulgar comments on your blog? I hope you stay true to yourself . How often do you plan to post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, for now I would like to remain anonymous and keep my identity secret. However, I am very involved with the community and that has been my priority over the past few years. And I will allow people to post comments freely unless they get excessively vulgar, disrespectful, or anything of that nature. I will attempt to post everyday however I've been sick with food poisoning.

      Delete
  7. I believe I recognize your writing style, but that would just be speculation on my part. During the summer, it is best not to eat out. Get well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never Blogged before? And most likely, you'll not blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never Blogged before? And most likely, you'll not blog again.

    ReplyDelete